Join passionate yoga instructor Julie Andres on a weekend retreat at Sand Castlemore on the pristine Washington Coast. Moclips is on the Pacific Ocean Coast, located about 3 hours southwest, driving distance from Seattle while the home's seashore setting, glorious panoramic ocean view makes this location a nexus where the Seascape meets the Pacific Northwest.
We will deepen our practice through immersion in the beauty of the surrounding nature, joining movement and breath with intentional ritual around the 5 elements: water, wood, fire, earth, and metal.
Understanding these elements helps us stay in balance physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. By exploring the efficacy of wood, the depth of water, the joy of fire, the compassion of earth, and the wisdom of metal, we will play with how these forces of nature support a heightened sense of awareness through the Alchemy of Yoga.
- 2 nights stay at Sand Castlemore home overlooking the ocean
- 4 yoga classes with Julie Anders
- Gourmet meals with wine pairings prepared by private chef
- Live social gathering/party with DJ Drishti
- Hot tub
- Walks on the beach
- Digital detox
Sand Castlemore is a gorgeous, custom-built Lindal Cedar Home and offers unmatched seaside quality throughout. Cathedral ceilings, porcelain tile flooring, in-wall speaker system, luxurious furniture, and premium linens are but a handful of high-quality amenities the home provides. This home was nominated for King 5 & Evening Magazine Best of Western Washington Northwest Escapes – Best Getaways.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Amazing kitchen and dining room that seats 11
- Large in-deck hot tub with a beautiful ocean view by day and a crystal-clear look at the Milky Way by night.
- 600 square foot glass-paneled outside deck running the entire length of the house
- Safe, private stairs running from the home's deck to the beach
- Adirondack chairs for on-deck lounging
- Rinse off beach sand with the convenient outdoor shower
Master Suite (Sleeps 2) Cost: $750/person
Stunning ocean view without even getting out of the queen bed
Sliding glass doors opens right onto the outside deck
Private bath with double sinks and a huge, granite-lined, walk-in shower for two
TV/CD/DVD/VCR, and cable
Wall-mounted electric towel heater and hairdryers
Private Bedroom (Sleeps 2) Cost: $600/person
First-floor queen bedroom with TV/VCR
Loft Bedroom (Sleeps 4) Cost: $450/person
Loft bedroom with two singles, queen size sofa-bed, and a spectacular ocean view
This intimate retreat is limited to 8 participants