PACIFIC NORTHWEST OCEANIC YOGA RETREAT AND CULINARY EXPERIENCE
MOCLIPS, WA | JUNE 5TH - 7TH, 2015
Join Leah Zaccaria, owner/instructor of hauteyoga Queen Anne and shefayoga Roosevelt, alongside Reinier Voorwinde, aka DJ Drishti, amazing chef and DJ, for this yoga and culinary experience in Moclip, WA. Moclips is on the Pacific Ocean Coast, located about 3 hours southwest, driving distance from Seattle.
This all inclusive retreat includes the following:
• 2 nights stay at Sand Castlemore home overlooking the ocean
• 4 90 minute yoga classes, taught by Leah
• 6 Pacific NW themed gourmet meals paired with beautiful wine at dinner, prepared by Reinier
• Champagne toast and appetizers on arrival
• Live DJ social gathering/party
• Hot tub
• Walks on the beach
• Goodie bags
Sand Castlemore is a gorgeous, custom-built Lindal Cedar Home and offers unmatched seaside quality throughout. Cathedral ceilings, porcelain tile flooring, in-wall speaker system, luxurious furniture, and premium linens are but a handful of high-quality amenities the home provides. This home was nominated for King 5 & Evening Magazine Best of Western Washington Northwest Escapes – Best Getaways (2009-2013)
• 3 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Amazing kitchen and dining room that seats 11
• Large in-deck hot tub with a beautiful ocean view by day and a crystal-clear look at the Milky Way by night.
• 600 square foot glass-paneled outside deck running the entire length of the house
• Safe, private stairs running from the home's deck to the beach
• Adirondack chairs for on-deck lounging
• Rinse off beach sand with the convenient outdoor shower
Dungeness Crab Eggs Benedict
Arugula and roasted beet salad
2013 Trimbach Pinot Blanc, Alsace
Pan seared Halibut, morel mushrooms, fava beans
2011 Remoissenet Beaune Greves Premier Cru, Burgundy
Orange scented olive oil cake
2012 Saracco Moscato D Asti, Piedmont
Reinier has a hospitality management degree from the Netherlands, traveled extensively through the worlds wine regions and became Wine director for Ethan Stowell's first restaurant. He has consulted on numerous wine programs and specializes in food and wine pairings. Reinier has received awards from the Wine Spectator and accolades from Food and Wine, Travel and Leisure and Wine and Spirits magazines, while a personal highlight was presenting wines at the James Beard House in N.Y.
We hope to fill your life with yoga, amazing food and wine, community, and love over this special weekend retreat. We will be taking 8 retreaters, so don't delay!