Welcome | Velkominn
Join Founder Reinier Voorwinde and Yoga Teacher/Life Coach Emily Kasman for their third annual journey to the Land of Fire and Ice for a 7 day/6 night journey to this beautiful island in the Northern Atlantic ocean.
We will be spending time in the dynamic capitol Reykjavik as well as exploring wonders of Mother Nature in Southern Iceland, including glaciers, waterfalls, geysers, black sand beaches while it is Northern Lights season as well.
Daily yoga and meditation, luxury accommodations, transportation in Mercedes-Benz van, higher end restaurants and mind-blowing excursions are just a few examples of this delicious itinerary.
If you have Iceland on your bucket list, or perhaps looking for a magical encore, love adventure and wellness travel, enjoy community and group travel as well as down time, this epic journey might be a match made in heaven.
+ Day 1
Morning arrivals at Keflavik Airport (KEF) Opening ceremony and yoga practice at Solir yoga studio Group lunch at local restaurant Wellness stop at Nautholsvik Geothermal Beach Free time in Reykjavik Luxury accommodations in Reykjavik Meals included: Lunch
+ Day 2
Breakfast Wellness stop at Blue Lagoon Yoga practice at Blue Lagoon Seltún Krýsuvík Geothermal Excursion Free time in Reykjavik Luxury accommodations in Reykjavik Meals included: Breakfast
+ Day 3
Breakfast Golden Circle Excursion ( Gullfoss, Geysir and Pingvellir National Park) Yoga practice at Pingvellir National Park Wellness stop at Laugurvatn Group dinner at local restaurant Luxury accommodations in Reykjavik Meals Included: Breakfast/Dinner
+ Day 4
Breakfast Yoga practice at Solir yoga studio Relocation to Vik Skogafoss/Seljalandsfoss/Svartifoss Waterfall Excursion Group dinner at local restaurant Luxury accommodations in Vik Meals included: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
+ Day 5
Breakfast Dyrholaey/ Reynisfjara Beach Excursion Meditation practice at Reynisfjara beach Soljheimajokull Glacier Excursion (Optional glacier hike) Group dinner at local restaurant Luxury accommodations in Vik Meals included: Breakfast/Dinner
+ Day 6
Breakfast Yoga practice at local yoga studio Relocation to Reykjavik Wellness stop at Hveragerði ( Hot river hike/soak) Group dinner at local restaurant Luxury accommodations in Reykjavik Meals included: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
+ Day 7
Breakfast Closing ceremony and yoga practice at Solir yoga studio Transfers to Keflavik Airport (KEF) Meals included: Breakfast
- 6 Nights accommodations in Iceland
- All excursions and wellness stops in itinerary
- Daily yoga and/or meditation sessions with Emily Kasman
- 6 delicious wholesome breakfasts
- 3 lunches in local restaurants or gourmet bag lunch on select outdoors excursions
- 4 multiple course dinners highlighting local cuisine
- All Ground Transportation (except roundtrip transportation from Keflavik airport to Reykjavik)
- Blue Lagoon (entrance fees, use of towel, 1st drink of your choice, miracle masks)
- Laugurvatn Fontana Spa (entrance fees)
- Guided Hikes throughout retreat
- Assistance reserving free time activities
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Roundtrip flights to and from Keflavik airport (KEF)!
- Roundtrip ground transportation from Keflavik airport (KEF) on Flybus
- Optional upgrades and services at Blue Lagoon
- 2 dinners and 3 lunches during free time
- Optional gratuities for your guides
- Alcoholic beverages
$2499 Double Occupancy (per person based on either one double or two single beds)
$3199 Single Occupancy (based on one double bed)
$500 non-refundable deposit secures a spot