Teacher: Emily Kasman
Dates: May 6-13, 2018
Location: Ubud, Bali - Udaya Resorts & Spa, Bali
A wellness retreat to revive your relationship to life.
How often do you step outside your daily routine to fall in love with the life you are choosing to live? To feel your natural illumination? To be present with yourself, your community, and your surroundings? To laugh, play and relax completely?
Not often enough, you say?
Shine On, dear human! This retreat is for you! We'll explore how to fall deeply in love with the choices that you make every single day. Not only will you move your body and calm your mind, but you'll be encouraged to press the reset button by immersing yourself into the Balinese culture with delicious mindful meals, festive local activities, and enough down time to reflect on how beautiful your life truly is.
Emily will guide you through many forms of yoga (vinyasa, hatha flow, yin, and yoga nidra) as well as daily Revive Your Day conversations that will release stagnation. Anything holding you back physically, mentally, or spiritually will loosen its grip so that you can feel light and vibrant. You'll feel ready to trust yourself, create your own set of rules for when you return home and eliminate excuses that hold you back.
- 8 days, 7 nights luxury accommodations at Udaya Resorts & Spa
- Use of Udaya Resorts premises and amenities
- 7 traditional Balinese breakfasts
- 4 traditional Balinese dinners
- 4 traditional Balinese lunches
- Daily yoga practice (suitable for all levels)
- Daily guided group workshops or meditation
- Sightseeing trip on bicycle to local villages and coffee plantation
- Excursion to Tirta Empul for water purification ceremony
- Excursion to local Warung for Balinese cooking class
- Excursion to local Warung for offering making workshop
- Excursion to Unesco Heritage Tegallalang rice fields
- Excursion to Monkey Forest in Ubud
- One hour massage treatment in Ubud
- All transportation for planned excursions and trips into town
- Taxes and services provided
- Transfers to and from Denpasar Bali airport
What’s not included
- Airfare to and from Denpasar
- Alcohol beverages
- Optional gratuities for your guides
- 8:00 Yoga
- 10:00 Breakfast
- 11:00 Excursion
- 14:00 Lunch
- 15:00 PoolTime/Massage
- 17:00 Yoga
- 19:00 Dinner
- Delicious infinity swimming pool
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout property
- Open air yoga studio with stunning views (mats + props provided)
- Massage/spa services (additional cost)
- Daily afternoon tea/coffee with balinese snacks
- Air conditioned rooms
- Complimentary drinking water
- Indoor/outdoor lounge spaces for reading and relaxing
GETTING AROUND UBUD
If this is your first time to Bali, rest assured you are in good hands! Reinier knows Bali like the back of hIS hand, so he knows all the good spots to go, the short cuts to get you there and some handy tips when it comes to getting by in Bali.
Taxis, scooters and cars are easily accessible and easy to hire from approx 30,000 and 50,000 rupiah (approx. $2.50-$5) to go anywhere in Ubud. Drivers can be hired for half-day or full-day excursions for approximately 150,000-250,000 rupiah (Approx. $12-$22).
$2450 Suite Room Single Occupancy
$1950 Suite Room Double Occupancy (per person)
$2650 Garden Suite Single Occupancy
$2350 Garden Suite Double Occupancy (per person)
$2850 Pool Suite Double Occupancy (per person)
$3150 1 BR Pool Suite Double Occupancy (per person)
Reserve your spot today!
Drishti Journeys partners with Ripcord to provide travel insurance to its participants. If you would like to purchase travel insurance, please visit Ripcord's website and use the reference code "Drishti" when enrolling online.