Location: Udaya Resorts & Spa, Bali
Dates: September 23-30th, 2018 (8 days / 7 nights)
Retreat Name: Essence of Spirit Yoga Retreat
Yoga Teacher: Elli Yokochi
Theme/Introduction: Essence: the core nature or most important qualities of a person or thing; intrinsic, fundamental; true substance; the inward nature of anything, underlying its manifestations.
Is your soul craving a reset? Do you desire deep relaxation? Undivided attention? Play time and renewed inspiration? Come HOME, to the Essence of your Spirit.
Strip off your worldly limitations and step into the raw, divine nature of your Spirit. Lavish yourself in the sacred landscape of Bali, as we awaken our senses, and nourish our souls with potent spiritual practices, organic cuisine, and luxurious accommodations at the stunning Udaya Resort & Spa.
Additional Information: Join Elli Yokochi and Reinier Voorwinde (a.k.a. DJ Drishti) as we co-create this sacred space for connection, expression, and embodiment of the creative life-force animating your being. Clear obstacles and move into the flow with daily movement classes including; vinyasa, yin, and conscious dance to live beats from DJ Drishti. Experience a full moon fire ceremony, powerful breath and meditation practices, metaphysical teachings, and incredible excursions including; a monkey forest visit, water purification ceremony, Balinese cooking class, bike ride through rice fields, and visiting local schools. Come away feeling deeply alive, empowered, and liberated. This will be an unforgettable adventure of a lifetime, and would not be a Drishti Journey without a solid dose of FUN!
This epic, life-changing retreat, is designed for YOU, magical souls, who are ready to dive deep to the core of your being, feel ecstatically alive, align with your heart, and experience the radiant Essence of your Spirit.
- 8 days, 7 nights luxury accommodations at Udaya Resorts & Spa
- Use of Udaya Resorts premises and amenities
- 7 traditional Balinese breakfasts
- 4 traditional Balinese dinners
- 4 traditional Balinese lunches
- Daily yoga practice (suitable for all levels)
- Daily guided group workshops or meditation
- Sightseeing trip on bicycle to local villages and coffee plantation
- Excursion to Tirta Empul for water purification ceremony
- Excursion to local Warung for Balinese cooking class
- Excursion to local Warung for offering making workshop
- Excursion to Unesco Heritage Tegallalang rice fields
- Excursion to Monkey Forest in Ubud
- One hour massage treatment in Ubud
- All transportation for planned excursions and trips into town
- Taxes and services provided
- Transfers to and from Denpasar Bali airport
What's Not Included
- Airfare to and from Denpasar
- Alcohol beverages
- Optional gratuities for your guides
Delicious infinity swimming pool
Free Wi-Fi access throughout property
Open air yoga studio with stunning views (mats + props provided)
Massage/spa services (additional cost)
Daily afternoon tea/coffee with balinese snacks
Air conditioned rooms
Complimentary drinking water
Indoor/outdoor lounge spaces for reading and relaxing
GETTING AROUND UBUD
If this is your first time to Bali, rest assured you are in good hands! Reinier knows Bali like the back of his hand, so he knows all the good spots to go, the short cuts to get you there and some handy tips when it comes to getting by in Bali.
Taxis, scooters and cars are easily accessible and easy to hire from approx 30,000 and 50,000 rupiah (approx. $2.50-$5) to go anywhere in Ubud. Drivers can be hired for half-day or full-day excursions for approximately 150,000-250,000 rupiah (Approx. $12-$22).
$2450 Suite Room Single Occupancy
$1950 Suite Room Double Occupancy (per person)
$2650 Garden Suite Single Occupancy
$2350 Garden Suite Double Occupancy (per person)
$2850 Pool Suite Double Occupancy (per person)
$3150 1 BR Pool Suite Double Occupancy (per person)
Drishti Journeys partners with Ripcord to provide travel insurance to its participants. If you would like to purchase travel insurance, please visit Ripcord's website.